Translated from German

Former Hells Angels boss Frank Hanebuth has to go back to court. He has to answer in a process because of a fight in the red light district of Hanover in autumn 2020, as reported by the ” Neue Presse” (NP) . The 56-year-old is therefore accused of dangerous bodily harm.

Shortly after the crime last year, the rocker was briefly taken into police custody , according to the newspaper , because he had not complied with a dismissal. According to this, there should have been an argument on October 18, 2020 around 3 a.m., in which a 37-year-old was injured in the face. Hanebuth and at least eight other people are said to have prevented the police from intervening on arrival.

Hanebuth has appealed against a written judgment

According to “Neuer Presse”, the Hanover District Court has now sent Hanebuth a penalty order, a written judgment, according to which he should be sentenced to six months’ imprisonment on probation for collective dangerous bodily harm. “An objection was lodged against this,” said court spokesman Koray Freudenberg of the newspaper. Therefore it comes now to the process, there is no date yet.

Location: Germany

Source: rnd

Adblock test (Why?)

Credits : bikernews.net

Leave a Reply