If you are struggling to find the windproof motorcycle gloves among the pool of available on the market, do not fret. We have compiled an extensive list of the top 10 best windproof motorcycle glovess for 2021 for your convenience. Check out the list below that was compiled after long hours of research. Continue reading!
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
Top 10 Best windproof motorcycle gloves Maker Reviews
- Made of unique windproof and water repellent diving cloth fabric, lining thin fleece, keep your hands warm and comfortable(Not Waterproof).
- The palm made of microfiber material, dual-layer anti-skid palm patches for a better grip.
- Improved hook and loop cuff style, Increased durability.
- Increasing the friendly touching function to thumb and index finger part of gloves.
- Suitable for autumn or early winter outdoor activities as motorcycling, cycling, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, logging work or yard work.
- 200g WARMTH 3M THINSULATE MATERIAL INSIDE:MOREOK thermal gloves are insulated with 200g 3M thinsulate Insulation,which traps body heat efficiently and provides twice the warmth of other type gloves,highly breathable and moisture-wicking. Suitable for all kinds cold winter conditions. Maximum cold resistance temperature up to -30℉.
- TOUCH SCREEN&ANTI-SKID DESIGN:The ergonomic comfortable palm of the glove is coated with wear-resistant anti-slip nitrile rubber which increases the friction, helping you have a firm grip on the tools. With a sensitive touch screen function on forefinger and middle finger , designed to wipe snow and fog on ski glasses or faces,which is light enough to ensure optimal mobility and dexterity.
- WATERPROOF & BREATHABLE: Outer windproof fabric laminated with a TPU membrane layer, which is water-proof and breathable and prevent daily wear and tear.In the middle of cotton add a TPU Waterproof film, which mades DOUBLE-WATERPROOF effect with good breathability.With warm velvet lining inside, MOREOK ski gloves can keeps your hands dry and allows sweat out, ensuring “dry comfort.
- ADJUSTMENT Design&Extended Cuff: MOREOK windproof gloves is designed with adjustable buckle wrist strap and the drawstring closure is effectively prevents against water and snow outside. Adjustable nylon tower buckle and drawstring could adjusts to the size of your wrist. Extended gloves cuffs improved the windproof and prevent snow or cold air from creeping.
- MUTI-FUNCTION GLOVES FOR MEN WOMEN: Designed with reflectivematerials making it safer for night sport. MOREOK thermal gloves are great for cycling, driving, running, camping, hiking, climbing and other outdoor activities.What you get : MOREOK Thermal Gloves *1 pair , Our fan-favorite 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- 【Fingertips Touchscreen Function】: Black L size Mens winter motorcycle gloves with sensitive-touch screen on the second finger is decent when using your phones, and other smart devices; easy to use touch screen; Winter motorcycle gloves provide grip, comfort and can still use your phone easily
- 【Carbon Fiber Shell Design】: Ergonomic design with carbon fiber hard shell protection is shock-absorbing and offers better protection to your hands. Good quality shell on the back palm to protect your hand knuckles from shock and impact;durable enough for a crash
- 【Anti-shock & Anti-slid: Design】: The 3mm EVA palm pad protect your palm from shock and impact; The Scooter Gloves with good grip for the anti-slid design on the palm which help you hold your motorcycle better
- 【Windproof & Water Resistant】: These motorcycle winter gloves with cotton and a water-resistant layer can resist getting wet, keep your hands warm while driving in winter. It is compatible with cold weather and rainy weather for ypu cam riding through rain storms
- 【Comfortable & Breathable】: Multiple Fabric-Durable nylon ,carbon fiber,the wear-resistant microfiber on the palm.When you wear it,you can feel its great comfort. Great for motorcycle, driving, cycling, ATV, hunting, hiking, riding, climbing, and workout sports
- GREAT INSULATION AND WATER RESISTANCE: Souke lightweight winter cycling gloves are made from a water-resistant and windproof outer shell and lined with thermal insulated fleece which help ensuer that hands remain warm and dry in light rainfall or snowy conditions. The extended knitted wrist cuffs provide better coverage and more warmth without excessive bulk.
- SUPERIOR GRIP AND HIGH WEAR RESISTANCE: These biking gloves feature anti-slip silica gel strips on the palm and the middle finger to increase friction. This prevents you from losing your grip and the soft and durable microfiber palms also give these road bike gloves better abrasion resistance, protecting you from fall injuries.
- SHOCK ABSORPTION AND INCREASED DEXTERITY: Our unique 3-piece palm construction and ergonomic cut reduces bunching, and allows your hands to move naturally for enhanced control, while well positioned 5mm(0.3in) rebound foam pads help to soak up the vibration of the road to stop your hands from going numb on longer training rides.
- TOUCH SCREEN CAPABILITY: These bicycle gloves conveniently feature close fit and touchscreen sensitive fingertips. Meaning that you can take calls and manage your smart devices without having to remove your warm gloves. These workout gloves are suitable for many other outdoor activities besides cycling, including running, hiking, climbing or driving.
- HUMANIZE DETAILS AND GUARANTEE: The micro-fibre thumb offers a comfortable way to wipe away sweat or ice accumulation from your glasses when you're working hard. Reflective elements increase visibility in low light conditions. Double-stitched seams provide increased durability for season of hard use and frequent washing. Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed!
- Finger Tips Touchscreen: This winter motorcycle gloves use the conductive fabric material between the thumb and index finger, and allow riders to use the mobile phone or adjust the navigator easily without taking off the gloves in cold weather.
- Windproof and Coldproof: The warm motorbike riding gloves men with inner thicken polar fleece to keep your hands dry and warm on cold days. It is perfect for the cold weather even below 20°F.
- Full Protection: The gauntlet motorcycle gloves are designed with Carbon shells both on knuckles and palms, lightweight but extremely hard, provide strong double protection from falls and crashes.
- Waterproof: TPU waterproof material of the shell of the motorcycle gloves for men allows you to ride on rainy days and keeps your hands dry and warm from wets.
- Enhanced Grips Design: The palm area of the long thinsulate motorcross gloves is made with anti-slip silicone gels that help you hold handlebars more firmly.
- RAINPROOF and WARM - Tips: the size of these gloves are Asian size. Please Choose the corresponding size according to the size chart. These motorcycle gloves made from velvet inner material and a rainproof layer can resist getting wet, keep your hands warm and dry while driving in winter. The elastic band is used to keep warm and resist the wind. No more cold hands while riding.
- THREE FINGERS TOUCHSCREEN - The tip of the forefinger, middle, and thumb of the winter motorcycle gloves are made from conductive touch screen leather. So you can do everything without restriction, even if you wear gloves, you can still use the mobile phone or navigation device easily.
- HARD ARMOUR - The motorcycle winter gloves for men designed with the hard plastic armour on the back of the hand. They are very stable and well thought out with the extra defend on the knuckles. To avoid your hands from bumps and abrasions when falling.
- ABRASION-RESISTANT and PALM SLIDER -The palms of the motorcycle riding gloves are made of abrasion-resistant microfiber material that provides a better grip for the palm. Make it easy to control the speed and to ensure that you are not easy to slip in the rider to avoid unnecessary damage.
- COMFORTABLE and REFLECTIVE PIPING - The motorcycle gloves for women design with lightweight cotton, keeps your hands warm. The reflective piping on the gloves provides more visibility for you in the evening.
- STYLISH FOR MEN - OZERO windproof and water resistant touchscreen sensitive gloves are fashion and moderately warm for men on the go. *Please refer to the size chart in the product image area for choosing the fittest size*
- SENSITIVETOUCHSCREEN FINGERTIP PADS - Keep your fingers warm and dry while you use your devices. OZERO texting gloves are coated with a conductive fabric on the thumb and index finger that allows you to tap and swipe with ease. Works great with iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/11/11pro/11pro Max/8/7/7s/6/6s etc, iPads and Samsung Galaxy Note/S/A series etc
- WATER RESISTANT AND WINDPROOF FABRIC AND TPU - High-quality water resistant shell keeps your hands dry in snow or light rain while a waterproof TPU component keeps freezing wind and cold water off your skin. Please note that the fabric of shell is waterproof, but it is not suitable for dipping gloves into water for a long time because the seams and tips of the thumb and index finger is not waterproof
- SILICA GEL PARTICLES FOR PERFECTLY GRIP - These thermal running gloves, with silicone particles on the palm, index finger and middle finger, let you grip any tool firmly
- ELASTIC CUFF FOR A SNUG FIT - Snug fit elastic cuffs keeps the gloves tight to your hands and keeps cold wind and water out. Choose from M, L, XL for a perfect fit according to the image diagram. These sports gloves are slightly tight, please choose one size bigger for relaxed feeling
- HARD-WEARING , STYLISH & UNISEX: KINGSBOM winter thermal screen-touchable gloves are perfect for both men and women on the go. Designed with reflective lightening materials making it more stylish and safe for night sport.
- QUALITY FABRICS : Constructed with multiple layers of 3M's 200g super-efficient Thinsulate insulation, ensuring breathability and maximum heat retention. They are light enough to ensure optimal mobility and dexterity.
- OUTSTANDING FUNCTION : WATERPROOF, SNOWPROOF & WINDPROOF. Exterior surface sheds water and snow, Moisture-wicking and air-circulating interior. KINGSBOM high quality thermal winter gloves which keep your hands warm while doing your favorite sport or chores in extreme cold weathers. Ideal for skiing, snowboarding, hiking, snow shoveling, riding motorcycle, climbing, biking, camping, hunting and many other outdoor winter activities.
- SENSITIVE TOUCH FOR SMART SCREENS: Keep your fingers warm and dry while you use your smart devices. KINGSBOM gloves are coated with a conductive fabric on the thumb and index fingers allowing you to tap and swipe easily. Works great with all electronic products with touch screen. That is, you’ll be able to use your smart phone or device without having to take them off!
- WIDE SIZE SELECTION : The size is measured by circumference, S:6.7"-7.5" 17-19cm/ M:7.5"-8.3" 19-21cm/ L: 8.3"-9.0" 21-23cm/ XL: 9.0"-9.8" 23-25cm/ XXL: 9.8"-10.6" 25-27cm.［NOTE:gloves tend to run a bit smaller than the average glove with the athletic fit so you may want to order a size larger if you prefer a looser fit.］
- Premium Leather Motorcycle Gloves – These full-grain, full gauntlet leather gloves protect hands and fingers during rides during the summer, fall, and cool weather.
- Mobile Fingertip Touchscreen – Mobile touchscreen fingertips that actually work! Fingertips are on the thumb, index and middle fingers.
- Flexible, Pre-Curved Comfort – These form-fitting leather motorcycle gloves come in all sizes and flex and bend along with your fingers for better grip stability.
- Knuckle and Palm Protection – Each glove features high-density, hardened rubber reinforced knuckle protection for maximum protection and comfort.
- The Live Free Guarantee – Indie Ridge motorcycle gloves are backed by the best guarantee in the business and has second to none customer service for a completely risk-free purchase. Just read our reviews!
- Goatskin Covered Hard Shell Knuckle - The gloves are made from high grade goat skin that ensures durability through a variety of situations. The knuckles are hard shell PVC which provides the utmost protection to your hands in the event of a knock or crash.
- Touchscreen Function - The thumb and forefinger have touch screen capability. The gloves can be used with any number of touch screen devices without the user having to remove the glove. This makes them ideal for out door use.
- Stretch Lips at Fingers and Back Hand - There is added capable expansion of the fingers and wrist of the glove. This allows the glove to expand or shrink with your hand depending on a change in weather or blood pressure.
- Elastic at Wrist - The elastic strap around the wrist of the glove provides complete user control over how tight the glove fits on the hand. The elastic and Velcro system are used in tandem to tighten or loosen the glove according to user preference.
- Un-perforated Glove - The glove is not perforated meaning that it keeps the heat inside the glove making this glove perfect for cold weather or winter riding. The glove is meant to keep the rider warm no matter the speed or weather condition.
Care, Considerations and Cost
The most important things to bear in mind when choosing gloves are:
- In the event of a crash, what protection do they provide?
- What are the precautions I need to take against wind, rain, and cold?
Let’s discuss these factors in greater detail and decide which one is most important.
Leather vs Textile
The abrasion resistance of leather is generally higher than that of artificial textiles. In simple terms, leather protects your hands from road surfaces if you come off the bike.
Furthermore, leather will fit better due to its suppleness and ability to conform to the fingers more snugly.
Although leather is the traditional choice, manufactured materials have advanced significantly over the past few years, and they may offer some advantages:
- Improvements in weatherproofing
- Discounts are sometimes available
- Easy to clean – can often be machine washed
Technological advancements have increased the popularity of textile gloves. The best of both worlds is achieved by mixing artificial and leather materials in many gloves.
Check out this article about leather vs textiles for motorcycle safety gear for a more serious in-depth analysis.
A proper fit is of utmost importance when it comes to gloves. Winter motorcycling gloves can be especially bulky due to their extra thermal padding and waterproofing.
The fit needs to be snug (not too tight), so that fingers have some freedom of movement and the bicycle controls can be used without being obstructed.
You could get numb fingers if the gloves are too snug – not good for controlling!
When your gloves are too loose, they can interfere with your bikes controls, or even worse, they could come off in a crash; your expensive hand armour is of little use if you’re 100 yards from your bike.
Choosing a glove that will remain in place if you fall off the bike is always a good idea. You can find retention straps around the wrist with D-rings or velcro.
This video provides information on correct glove sizing in the first part. Although it’s from America, it covers the basics well.
The knuckles, fingers, and palms of a good glove should be protected by armor.
All seams should be tightly stitched, and high impact areas should be reinforced and double stitched.
There are two general categories of protective armour:
- Typically made from closed cell foam, soft armor absorbs the impact energy of an impact by cushioning it
- As an extra layer of protection against wear, hard armours are normally made of hard plastic or carbon fibre. They are designed to fit over soft armours and provide additional impact protection.
Palm (scaphoid bone)
When you fall or crash, you are likely to reach out to protect your head with your hands. Pay special attention to palm or scaphoid bone protectors.
Many riders have found that palm protection is more essential in the event of a crash than knuckle protection in the event of a crash on the road.
Knuckles and Fingers
Hard or soft armour should protect fingers and knuckles.
A pair of long gloves with gauntlets will cover your wrists and protect them from the cold weather. They are also a very good way to keep the cold out (more on that later).
As previously mentioned, to ensure a glove remains securely in place in an accident make sure it has a strong wrist fastening.
Motorbike gloves made from leather or textile may be waterproofed effectively. An outer fabric or leather is watertightened by bonding a membrane behind it. A breathable membrane is ideal, as sweaty and clammy hands quickly become uncomfortable.
Membranes can be categorized into three groups;
- Gore-Tex – is the best breathable membrane and offers the highest level of quality. It can unfortunately be quite expensive. A glove with Gore-Tex is unlikely to cost less than £100
- Depending on the brand, some membranes are better than others including Alpinestars and Dainese.
- The other is Hipora, which is almost always used in cheaper gloves. Although the jacket is decent for the price, it won’t hold up in very heavy weather, and it won’t breathe well.
Riding in winter can be challenging due to wind chill. Your hands can become numb and stiff due to the cold, which makes using the controls on the bike more difficult.
Thermal lining is a great feature to look for in gloves. Cheap gloves will typically have a Thinsulate lining (the same stuff your regular gloves are made of). The more expensive gloves may have a three-layered lining that traps more air and provides more warmth.
When it is normal winter temperature in the UK, Thinsulate will be adequate, but if the temperature is extremely low, it may not perform as well. An extra layer can be added by wearing any extra-thin glove inside the motorcycle glove.
The two Best Windproof Motorcycle Gloves are listed below.
If hand protection and armour are your highest priority, then the RST Blades are the right choice.
A pair of Richa’s Arctic gloves is your best bet for warmth and weatherproofing.
You should have many years of good service from either pair of gloves in the UK climate.