This article will help you choose the right motorcycle rear signal lights with more ease. We have taken into consideration the varied needs and wants of all segments of consumers to give you the perfect guide on how to pick the right product. So that you can shop worry-free!
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
Our Recommended 10 Best motorcycle rear signal lights Reviews 2021
☺AMAZING BRIGHTNESS.This motorcycle light is very small, with beautiful LED lights, making it safer to ride a motorcycle at night.
☺MODEL UNIVERSAL.Suitable for many motorcycle models, such as four stroke motorcycle, for Harley, for Yamaha and so on.
☺RAINPROOF FUNCTION.Made of IP65 high quality plastic, it has high density, durability, light weight and waterproof.
☺EASY TO INSTALL.Compatibility:will universal fit with direct bolt on,compatibility:will universal fit with direct bolt on.
☺UNIQUE APPEARANCE.Black housing and Amber lights.(as shown in the figure)
- SPECIFICATION: Light Color: Red, Material: High Quality Aluminum, High Lumens Output and Long Life Span
- INSTALLATION: 3 Wire set up, Black wire for ground, Red wire for signal lights, The third wire for driving lights. Easy to install, no any modification required, just plug and play.
- Turn Signal / Driving Lights / Blinker / Indicator Light/Front and Rear lights
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1 Set (Left and Right) Turn Signal LED Lights
- FITMENT: Universal fit for all universal 12V motorcycles / motorbikes with 10mm holes fairing
- ①【Small Turn Siganls】Dimension: 47mm(1-7/8") wide, 92mm(3-5/8") tall,Mounting bolt thread: 10mm
- ② Complete custom application, but there may be minor modification for some motorcycles
- ③ Directly replace the stock turn signals, 2 wires only-not for daytime running light
- ④ UNFIT H-o-n-d-a Shadow 750 / VTX 1300 / Shadow 750 cc / Magna / Suzuki Intruder!!!!!
- ⑤ Package Included: A pair of motorcycle turn signals
- Allows you to replace your large, stock rear turn signals; Bullet shaped turn signals with license plate relocation below the taillight
- Built-in light to illuminate the relocated license plate; Single circuit turn signals equipped with deep-dish bezels and red lenses
- Flat license plate support included; Design of signal bar allows use with curved license plate support if desired (not included)
- Includes (1) chrome bar/lights/license plate light assembly, (1) chrome license plate bracket, (1) hardware kit, and (1) connector kit; Suggested for installation (not included): set of combination wrenches, set of hex wrenches, phillips screwdriver, wire cutter/crimper, soldering iron and solder, and test light
- Compatible with Harley-Davidson models: '91-'13 Electra Glides, '98-'08 Road Glides, '11-'13 Road Glide Ultra, '94-'19 Road Kings (excludes '17-'19 FLHRXS), '91-'96 Tour Glides, and '86-'17 FLST/C/N
- Made of Chrome Plastic Housing + PC Lens + Incandescent bulbs
- Universal 10mm motorcycle turn signal,fit for Honda Shadow Kawasaki Suzuki Harley BMW Yamaha Cruiser
- Waterproof function，do not wrorry any more in rain
- Diameter:2.3" about 5.9cm,you will get 2 lights when place order
- Make sure fits for your bike before place order,fell free to contact with us if any problem.
- 【UNIQUE DESIGN】2020 new design, like a peacock flaunting its tail. Sturdy housing and super bright lighting make your bike exceptional.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】Plug and play, just need a few minutes to install this signal lights. If you want a simple installation, that is it!
- 【TOUGH PC SMOKE LENS】Integrated lens cover and turn signal lights, no need to worry about the lens cover is not suitable for your bike.
- 【FITMENT】Fit original motorcycle like: 94-12 FLSTC (Heritage Softail Classic); 94-96 FLSTN (Softail Deluxe); 94-12 FLHTC (Electra Glide Classic), FLHTCU (Ultra Classic), FLHTK (Ultra Limited); 94-09 FLHT (Electra Glide Standard); 98-03 FLTR (Road Glide); 89-96 FLTCU (Ultra Classic); 94-19 FLHR (Road King); 98-12 FLHRC (Road King Classic).
- 【FOR AUDEXEN'S CUSTOMER】Package includes 2PCS 3.25" 1157 front led turn signals + 2PCS 3.25" 1156 rear led turn signals. 1 year warranty. JUST FIND ORDERS DETIALS AND CONTACT SELLER if you are encounter "Not fit" "Wrong size" "Missing part" "Hyper flash" "Defective light" "Light bulb burn out"
- Combine both style and function in one; ECE (Economic Commission for Europe) approved amber rear indicator LED light
- Features a clear lens with red, multi function rear run and brake light; Set in matte black shell to blend in with your ride
- Utilizes M10- 1.5 x 25mm mounting studs allowing easy mounting; Measures 70mm long x 45mm in diameter (2.75" x 1.75")
- Includes (2) Torpedo lights with run, turn, brake function, (1) hardware kit containing: (8) female T-Tap connectors, (8) male spade connectors, (1) dielectric grease pack; Suggested tools for installation (not included): set of combination wrenches, test light, wire crimping tool, and pliers
- Universal fit, compatible with 12V applications; Some applications may require use of a load equalizer (not included)
- ➤Unique LED Lighting Design:cool design and special smile shape;larger area,emitting more light,extra safety while riding at dark night
- ➤Bright 2-function light:This is a turn signals with running light,Super bright with 22 high quality LEDs,12V energy saving lamp for long term using,universal fit for 10mm screw motor likes Yamaha Scooter Harley Cruiser Honda Kawasaki BMW Suzuki Off Road
- ➤Water Sealed:IP65 waterproof, material in durable and waterproof plastic, make it resistant to water damage
- ➤Easy to Install with 3 Wires:Connecting tightly Direct Bolt-on with 3 Wires Connecting,3-Wire Design Includes Both Lead Wire for Mounting to All Surfaces.The black wire:negative,Red:running light wire or positive;Yellow:turn signal light wire or positive(As the photo shown) Any problems ,please contact us!
- ➤Light color:Turn signal light:amber;Running light:Red
- Easy to Install. Pop off the lens, replace the old light with new LED turn signal lights, then put the lens on. Note: 1156 rear brake light(single connector) fits for most motorcycle with a rear central tail light, please confirm if your motorcyle has a rear central tail light and whether your motorcyle brake light socket fits for single connector brake light
- Fitment: 1157 front turn signal(double connector) is compatible for all Harley motorcycle with 2" 1157 bullet style front turn signals lights. 1156 brake light(single connector) is compatible for all motorcycle with a rear central tail light. Smoke Lens Cover is compatible for most Harley 1997-2011 models
- High Performance LED. 1157 Front LED Turn Signals Lights with 48 LEDs, running Light - 24 LED Outer ring white, turn signal - 24 inner LED's Yellow, 24 outer ring out lit; 1156 Rear LED Brake Lights with 48 LEDs - All 48 LED's Bright Red
- Specification: waterproof socket, voltage: DC 12V, light type: insert LED turn signal lights(1157 double connector)/Brake light(1156 single connector), light position: front(1157) / rear (1156), long lifespan: 80,000+ Hours, color: white running light & yellow turn signal light (1157) /red brake light (1156) /smoke lens cover
- Package Included: 1 pair of Rear 1156 Bullet Style Led Brake Lights(Single Connector), 1 pair of Front 1157 Bullet Style Led Turn Signal Lights(Double Connector), 2 pair of Smoke Lens Covers
- GET LIT: Forget that red halo! When the Turn Signal is activated each LED flashes bright red and brighter red for increased visibility. These 1157 tail lights also function as running lights and brake lights. Get that blacked out look with our Black Label Special Edition LED lights.
- HIGH-VISIBILITY LED LIGHTS: Our brightest red LED lights provide exceptional safety by illuminating your motorcycle to distracted drivers. These premium LED turn signals shine bright red at wider angles than other brands keeping you more visible. At night these Harley compatible LEDs shine bright red as running lights including illuminating the ground and brighter red for turn signals! High visibility. Exceptional Safety. Get Lit!
- COMPATIBLE WITH HARLEY DAVIDSON: Designed to be plug and play on Harleys with stock rear 1157 2″ bullet style housings with dual contact / offset posts. These function as bright red/brighter red LED turn signals and bright red LED running lights.
- PLUG AND PLAY: A load equalizer is not required on 11-later Softails, ’12-later Dynas, ’14-later Sportsters, and ’14-later Touring and Tri Glide Harley bikes. As easy as installing stock Harley Davidson motorcycle bulbs.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We're confident that you will love this original bulletproof LED insert. That's why we offer a Lifetime Hassle Free Warranty. Please contact us directly at Rogue Rider Industries with any issues.
What to Look for In a Good LED Turn Signal
Ease of Use
No matter what kind of blinkers you’re interested in, you should opt for an easy-to-use model. It’s very convenient and simple to use blinkers that are easy to use.
Generally, you shouldn’t have any problems mounting the blinkers. Additionally, if they’re going to be used on at least two motorbikes, they must be adjustable as well.
Don’t settle for less than you should and ask yourself what blinker would be most convenient for you.
A blinker doesn’t appear to offer much other than serving as a turn signal. The type and model of light you choose can have a lot to offer, however.
Blinkers differ significantly depending on one or more of these features. You shouldn’t look for the utmost features, unless you will find them to be useful.
This includes waterproofness, charging by flash drive or USB, lithium batteries, wireless remote control, and lithium batteries.
It’s important to be able to replace the lights consistently since you probably will not remove them every time you park. In other words, your blinkers will constantly be exposed to different weather conditions.
The blinkers should last a long time for you to achieve this. Regardless of the model, you should shop for a model constructed of durable and weather-resistant materials that will keep up easily under various weather conditions.
You should consider both the lenses and wires in terms of their durability.
It’s always important to pay attention to your warranty no matter what brand you choose. A long-lasting and reliable warranty is only available with LED turn signals that are reliable.
Make sure, however, that you read the entire description of the model you select. Misuse, normal wear and tear, and neglect are typically not covered by insurance companies.
Most of the time, manufacturers and suppliers will cover only manufacturing or material defects.
There aren’t many costs associated with motorcycle LED blinkers. There may be differences between brands and models, but prices are generally similar.
You should always consider your budget when seeking the best blinker, regardless of how affordable it is. Your choices will be narrowed if you have a specific pricing in mind.
Consider user reviews when choosing one of these products if you are having trouble choosing. A product report may help you determine whether or not a product is worth your investment.
Each product’s feedback lets you know what its strengths and weaknesses are. Consequently, you can know if the product is a good fit for you much more easily.
Remember, even if the instructions are the same for every bike, not every blinker will work the same.
Requirements for Indicators
Incandescent bulbs consume more power than LEDs. Once you notice the flashing frequency speeding up, you’ll know that the bulb is blown.
Flashers will lose the load keeping them at the right tempo when they lose the load. The problem can be corrected by installing a special LED flasher or electrical resistor
There are many motorbikes that can utilize LED turn signals.
It is vitally important, however, to double-check the compatibility of your motorbike and the LED blinkers that you wish to purchase.
Benefits Of Using Motorcycle LED Lights
Lighting with LEDs is more energy-efficient and produces less heat. It comes in rugged, impact-resistant cases and is usually waterproof. And LEDs last longer than traditional signals.
In addition to using them as brake lights, you can use them as blinkers. They provide better visibility so other vehicles can see you more easily.
Even if the product you purchase does not come with instructions, they are typically very easy to install.
How to Install Blinkers
To begin with, you should remove the battery’s negative cable. Basically, it prevents short circuits from happening. You must remove the original signals before installing the fairing. Replace the original signals and attach the mount covers.
Make sure they are tightened well, but not too much, as too much can cause them to break. Once this has been accomplished, the cable adapter and turn signal cables should be connected. If you received a product installation guide, follow it. Otherwise, you can find the cables with a wiring diagram.
The fairing can be put back on after you connect everything and figure that out. Continue on the other side as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the best mini LED turn signals for motorcycle?
LED turn signals that come in a mini version are those with a Universal Mini-Bolt. Normally, these are more compact and smaller than typical LED lights. Nonetheless, their brightness is an equal match.
The most common color is amber, although white ones can sometimes be found as well.
Can you mount these brands in the handlebar?
Handlebar mounted devices from some brands, such as Wiipro, are available. Turn signals’ construction and design usually determine whether they function in most cases. WIIPRO is easily adjustable and can be attached to a variety of parts of your motorcycle.
The LED motorcycle turn signal that we present in this article should meet your needs and preferences. You should take a close look at both of these products since both are better options than conventional lights.
Choosing the appropriate Best Motorcycle Rear Signal Lights doesn’t have to be complicated. Take your time to read our buyer’s guide if you haven’t already done so. This guide contains everything you need to know to determine which to choose.
Don’t forget to always keep your motorcycle in mind. Remember to also consider your personal preferences and needs to ensure satisfaction with the choice you made.