If you are struggling to find the bullet camera for motorcycle among the pool of available on the market, do not fret. We have compiled an extensive list of the top 10 best bullet camera for motorcycles for 2021 for your convenience. Check out the list below that was compiled after long hours of research. Continue reading!
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
Top 10 Best bullet camera for motorcycle Maker Reviews
- Motorcycle Helmet Headset with Camera: Maxto M3 built-in 1080P HD camera with 120 degree wide angle lens,you can use this motorcycle bluetooth headset to record and capture unforgettable moments in your riding life.Camera WIFI function allows you to view video and pictures through your phone. Loop video recording max to 5 minutes.（No need keep WIFI always connected with phone).Go to the App Store or Google Play to search and download“RICAM”app to your supported devices.
- 6-Way Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Headset Group Intercom: This motorcycle bluetooth communication system supports for 6 riders to riders talking at the same time. Maximum open distance up to 3,280 feet/1,000 meters. Advanced noise reduction technology ensures you can hear the clear voice quality for music or intercom while high speed riding.
- Bluetooth 5.0 Motorcycle Driving Camera Recorder: Bluetooth 5.0 technology ensures more stable helmet group communication, wireless intercom and phone connection. It supports 2 mobile phones connected at the same time, you won't miss any phone calls, stereo music, GPS navigation and your favorite FM radio with our motorcycle bluetooth intercom.
- Upgrade Hands-free Motorcycle Bluetooth Intercom Headset: Supports automatically answering or rejecting incoming calls. No need to loose your hands from handle bars anymore and makes more safer while riding on the road.With updated 2 in 1 Microphone, included hard mic and soft mic which is fit for all most type of motorcycle helmets,such as full face/half face/open face/3/4/modular helmets ect.(Notes: all helmets need covering ears)
- Long Battery Life Motorcycle Camera and Guaranteed After-service: After full charged around 2.5 hours, it can work up to 32 hours for bluetooth time, 7 hours for recording time and 500 hours for standby time. Any questions for use or can not find APP, you can click "USHuiDa" ask a question. We will get back to you within 12 hours.
- [Motorcycle Helmet Headset with Camera]: Built in HD 1080P camera with 120 degree wide angle lens, motorcycle helmet headset will record and capture exciting moments clearly (need a SD card and need to Format your SD card in the GoPlus Cam APP after you install it), and WI-FI function allows you to view videos and pictures recorded by motorcycle intercom with your phone( please download GoPlus Cam in APP store firstly )
- [Ultra Long Battery Life Motorcycle Camera]: The 1500mAh high performance lithium battery ultra long battery life, after 2 hours of full charging, this Bluetooth communication device supports 12 days standby time, 30 hours phone talking, 4.5 hours video recording, or 48 hours music time., and can be used while charging, it won’t affect your riding
- [6-Way 1000 M Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet]: Support 6 riders group intercom/walkie-talkie with maximum distance up to 3,280 feet/1,000 meters, and Bluetooth 5.0 provides the stable connection, which can connect 2 Bluetooth device simultaneously, so you won‘t miss any calls while listening to music
- [Rotate Button One-key Operation]: One touch control for answering and rejecting incoming calls, voice calling by activating Siri/Bixby and etc., volume adjustment, play/pause music, FM Radio and GPS Navigation Audio. High quality earphones and HiFi speaker with full stereo sound comes with the package.
- [Bluetooth 5.0 and IP65 waterproof]: Bluetooth 5.0 Technology ensures more stable helmet communication, wireless intercom and Bluetooth connectivity. Rated IP65 waterproof under IEC standard 60529. If you have Any problem with Motorcycle Bluetooth With Camera Intercom, please contect with us, well reply to you in 24 HOURS
- MUST HAVE ACCESSORY - This multi-function helmet mount kit is must-have GoPro accessory to bikers. It includes chin mount and J-Hook mount. So you can set your GoPro in three placements(chin of helmet, side of helmet or top of helmet) to take video when you riding.
- HELMET CHIN MOUNT - The helmet chin mount is with extension arm which can swivel 180º, so you can adjust it to wide range angles, such as forward visibility, backward visibility, and blind area.
- J HOOK MOUNT - You can combine the J-hook mount with a curved mount to use it on the helmet or combine it with a flat mount to use it on ski/skate/surfboards, kayak and so on.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES - 1 PCS Helmet Chin Mount, 1 PCS J-Hook Mount, 10 PCS Stickers, 2 Pairs Flat Mount, 2 Pairs Curved Mount, 1 PCS Wrench, 1 PCS Safety Tether.
- DURABLE MATERIAL - made of premium plastic, silicone and woven belt. It can be repeatedly used, offers stable mounting and helps you to capture exciting moment
- STRAP DESIGN - the mount can be fastened on the helmet chin. Tighten or loose the strap by the buckle. Strong enough to hold your camera stably
- J HOOK - No complicated cooperation with installing or removing, a J hook on the base can be connected with various accessories to meet all demands
- SILICONE BASE - With strong extensibility, the base fits the different helmet surface perfectly. The anti-shock and anti-slid design assure you a clear shooting or filming
- COMPATIBILITY - Suitable for GoPro Hero 9, 8, 7, (2018), 6 5 4 3, Hero Black, Session, Xiaomi Yi, SJCAM . Ideal for motorcycle lovers. NOT suitble for helmets with long chin
- Sports Camera ★ XGJJ Camera with microphone, high quality 1080P 30fps full HD resolution. Built-in 1/4 inch low noise high-quality photosensitive elements, can take ultra-clear photos in dark occasions.
- Mini and Portable ★ Ultra-mini size lightweight, easy to carry, can be used as a mini-sport DV. easy to install on helmet, bike
- Water and Shock Resistant ★ Waterproof aluminum alloy case (IPX-4), record your wonderful moments actions and splendid, strong enough aluminum alloy case, suitable for all kinds of external limit risk
- Powerful Functions ★ 120 ° A + high resolution wide angle lens, allows you to get a wider viewing image. Built-in motor to remind the working status by vibration. Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7, OS 10.3.6 or later
- Emergency Lock ★ Built-in G-Sensor, while the motorcycle has a collision, G-sensor will automatically lock the current video to distinguish responsibility when the vehicle has an accident, will not be overwritten by the loop recording.
- Help you stay connected and in control for Motorcycling, Cycling, Outdoor, Industrial and beyond
- A smarter way to connect
- One-Touch Recording
- Quad HD: 30FPS FULL HD: 60FPS
- Voice Prompts
- 【PATENTED DUAL LENS DESIGN】 Tired of reckless drivers who think that they own the road? Protect yourself with this 1080p dual lens helmet camera for motorcycles and bikes. It's specially designed to help keep motorcyclists and cyclists safe!
- 【CAPTURE CRITICAL DETAILS】Our patented dual lens design feature a premium quality front lens and 15° angled rear lens. The rear lens is designed at an optimal 15° angle to ensure that critical details like license plates are clearly captured.
- 【YOUR NIGHT TIME COMPANION】 This eagle-eyed front and rear motorcycle and bike camera is equipped with professional grade SONY IMX307 and F1.8 ultra large aperture, so it records clear videos and photos even in low light environments! Enjoy your evening rides!
- 【SHARE YOUR ADVENTURES】 Capture breathtaking sceneries as you ride along beautiful coastlines, and share the journey with your friends and family members! Keep those happy memories alive!
- 【HELLO THERE】Memory card MUST BE formatted before use. To format, press the key button 5 times. Then the camera will vibrate. After it vibrates, formatting has been successfully completed. Remote control is NOT included. To make the most of this camera, please read the manual. If you're not willing to READ THE MANUAL, please don't buy it. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- 【RECORDING WHILE CHARGING】The motorcycle helmet camera is equipped with a rechargeable battery that can support up to 2.5 hours of recording. And it supports recording while charging, whcih means you can keep the camera recording when power the camera when you insert the charging cord to the USB power souce. The power port of the camer is Type C, it will compatible with most of the phone charging cables.
- 【IP64 Waterproof & Durable】The body camera is made of aluminum alloy for high quality and durability. It is IP64 waterproof and the charging port comes with a special designed waterproof cover, which can resistant different weather. The DVR recorder is suitable for shooting on bicycles, motorcycles, skiing, mountain climbing, etc.
- 【170° Wide Angle & Night Vision】The built-in SONY IMX335 (STARVIS) CMOS sensor and 7-layer all-glass lens provides crisp, smooth and wide footage. Greatly enhances night vision at the low light environment, making your capture clear details at night.
- 【Loop Recording & Emergency Recording &Wifi Function】 One button type allows recording to automatically start (WIFI also comes out simultaneously), long press again to power off, and when the memory card is full, it will overwrite the old file. Press the power button twice to start emergency recording and lock files will not be overwritten.
- 【Easy Installation & One Year Warranty】The package comes with handelbar mount and helmet mount for easy installation. If you need help, please feel free to contact us. We stand behind our products with a 12 month warranty.
- 🏍Helmet Bluetooth Headset R1 Plus 1000 METERS CONNECTION: wireless Bluetooth intercom supports the wireless communication up to 1000 meters and 6 riders, and Bluetooth 5.0 provides the stable connection, which can connect 2 Bluetooth device simultaneously, so you won’t miss any calls while listening to music
- 🏍 Motorcycle Bluetooth with Camera: built in HD 1080P camera with 120 degree wide angle lens, motorcycle helmet headset will record and capture exciting moments clearly (need a SD card and need to Format your SD card in the GoPlus Cam APP after you install it), and WI-FI function allows you to view videos and pictures recorded by motorcycle intercom with your phone( please download GoPlus Cam in APP store firstly )
- 🏍 Motorcycle helmet Bluetooth LONG BATTERY LIFE: the 1500mAh high performance lithium battery ensures up to 12 days of standby time of motorcycle helmet interphone;the rechargeable motorcycle Bluetooth intercom can be fully charged in 2 hours, and can be used while charging, it won’t affect your riding
- 🏍Bluetooth headset for Motorcycle helmet UNIQUE DESIGN: IP65 waterproof motorcycle communication systems can be used with confidence even in rainy days, the voice prompt helps you understand current operations in time, and the hands-free voice dial provides more convenience to ensure your driving safety
- 🏍[Hassle-Free Warranty] We have absolute confidence in our Bluetooth interphone, if you have any queries about it, 【👉👉After-Sale】Any problem with FreedConn Motorcycle Bluetooth With Camera Intercom, please click "Zongreat-US" → ASK A QUESTION, we'll reply to you in 12 HOURS. you're always be welcomed to contact with us and we will provide you a replacement or full refund in time.
- Built-in Quad HD Camera (1440p) with a 16:9 resolution and 135º field of view
- 4-Way Bluetooth Intercom connects you to three other riders to communicate
- Connect the device to your smartphone via Bluetooth to listen to your music, hear GPS navigation, and take phone calls
- Voice prompts keeps the rider informed of the device's status, such as announcing when video is recording or memory is full
- Preview footage and download files to your phone with the Sena Camera App
Bullet Camera For Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
It will be possible to document your cross country adventure with a motorcycle camera and share images and footage with friends and family when riding at high speeds. A motorcycle camera will also let you imagine what it’s like to ride a motorcycle at high speeds.
There are a wide variety of cameras on the market that will prove useful for anyone whether they are planning a bike trip, protecting themselves in the event of an accident, or editing fun videos for social media. These cameras can be the perfect addition to any riding adventure, as they offer both safety and fun.
Why You Need a Bullet Camera For Motorcycle
There has been a significant spike in sales of these cameras as more and more riders purchase them to capture their experiences. The riders will be protected from future liability if an accident is documented with these cameras.
In recent years, these cameras have become increasingly popular for many reasons. They are most commonly used for safety concerns. Rider safety is assured by having one of these cameras. Even when the driver of the car is at fault, when an accident occurs, the rider is usually blamed. In contrast, riders with cameras can easily prove the driver of the car is at fault by showing the video footage to law enforcement.
A video recording can also be used to determine an insurance premium. Motorcycle insurance is costly because motorcycling is considered to be an extremely dangerous activity. Nowadays, many insurance companies provide quite a substantial discount to riders using bullet camera. A car accident can provide insurance companies with evidence that will prove beneficial to them.
It’s obvious that the use of bullet camera has many fun elements. On your bike, you can record one or more of your favorite routes that you can watch once you get home. Moreover, you can share the footage with family and friends to help improve yourself as a rider.
It would be wise to invest in a bullet camera for these reasons. There is a possibility that you haven’t purchased a camera yet because you are not sure what type of camera will suit your needs. The following are a few things to look out for when purchasing a camera and what makes a good camera extraordinary.
Frame Rate and Resolution
A new camera’s frame rate and resolution are two of the most important factors to consider. If you are considering certain cameras, these specs can help you determine whether they will produce high-quality images. Having a higher resolution will ensure more detailed footage, so be sure to choose a resolution that meets your needs.
There is no higher resolution than 4K. It is extremely sharp and crystal clear.
This resolution, however, means cameras are generally more expensive. If you’re planning a long trip, the video might take up more space. High-definition cameras must have resolutions of 720p or 1080p. There are many cameras on the market today that have a resolution of 1080p.
Frame rate determines how smooth videos will be because the higher the frames per second, the better. In order to make plenty of slow-motion videos, you’ll need a higher frame rate. Nevertheless, high-frame-rate cameras consume a substantial amount of storage space. The current frame rate standard is 30 frames per second, and this allows you to capture smooth videos.
Moreover, video captured at a lower frame rate will use less space than video captured at a higher frame rate. You should be aware that models with higher frame rates will perform much slower in low lighting. You should choose a model offering at least thirty frames per second if you do a lot of night riding.
If you prefer a camera that performs well under a variety of light conditions and can handle life on the road, a high-performance model will be your best choice. These cameras are more durable, come with a host of features, and often offer better image quality. It should have the following features:
- Multipurpose functionality
- High-speed operation is a strength
- Film in high definition
- Film from various angles
- HD photos can be captured
It is important that you use the best camera when recording your adventures. It means acquiring a sturdy, high-quality camera with stable performance. You should have the capability of handling the elements as well.
If the footage is shaky, there’s a lot of background noise, or the footage is poorly shot, it can be embarrassing to show off your latest adventure. It is possible to buy models now that correct things such as extreme weather conditions, wind, and even shakiness of footage or background noise.
You may end up with a camera that captures footage that is not usable if you don’t pay attention to the features that can correct these issues.
Consider researching and choosing the correct model first, since certain models are designed for use with these types of cameras .
Therefore, before you click the buy now button, you should know what features are important to you.
The durability of a helmet camera is another important factor. Designed for road use, these cameras need to withstand rain and wind as well. Certain models are more effective when it rains. Further, if you are traveling across extremely rough terrain, it is likely that some models will still provide high-quality footage. As well as models with varying levels of resistance, you might find some with a combination of these. Where you intend to use your camera will determine what type of camera you should purchase.
Buying a camera that is the right size and shape is also important. Cameras should be lightweight, portable, and compact. The light weight of the camera will not severely affect the comfort of your helmet during long rides and will not put undue stress on your neck and head.
Those who watch videos that are shaky aren’t going to like them. A good model with excellent image stabilization will be available. Video and image stabilization are improved by the built-in gyroscope and accelerometer.
It has become increasingly important to offer the best possible image stabilization with electronic image stabilization. By removing any blurring caused by inclement weather, this feature eliminates any potential issues.
If you attach a weatherproof helmet camera to your motorcycle, you can not only catch the sights behind you, but also those that the winter months generally take you away from.
Field of view, or FOV, is the area that the lens captures when it is pointed at something. Since fisheye lenses have wide angles, they can ensure you get the maximum field of view.
Several different FOVs are provided by these angles, including:
- 180 degrees wide to 180 degrees 70 degrees
- 140 degrees F (Medium)
A fisheye lens has only one real drawback: distortion. A fisheye lens’ image bends around corners.
Another important spec to look at is how long the camera will last on its battery. When you go out during the day and there is no way to charge your camera, you probably don’t want to worry about it dying.
The battery life of some low-priced models can be as short as thirty minutes. You should choose a device that allows you to operate for at least one to two hours per charge. The manufacturer will usually sell you additional batteries to enable you to have a longer recording time.
Battery life may only be an hour or two per charge, but time spent charging is usually thirty minutes to an hour.
These cameras are usually small, so they have limited storage capacity. In order to ensure that you have a positive experience on longer rides, I recommend buying a camera that comes with an external SD card. SD cards offer you the benefit of not running out of space and failing to capture important moments. The best SD cards are those that are rated as class ten.
High-end cameras will come with WiFi. With WiFi capability, you’ll be able to directly stream the footage from your camera to your smartphone or PC.
You can geotag your recorded footage automatically if your model has GPS built in, so that you will know where you recorded, so that you can come back to the spot later.
Many motorcyclists own these types of cameras so they can share video clips with their friends and family. You should consider getting a model that will allow you to post your adventures on social media and share them with your family and friends.
If you want to upload your video footage to social media, you need a camera that can be connected to your smartphone, PC, or iPad.
Wireless and Bluetooth connections are also important when accessing and controlling your files remotely. A Bluetooth-enabled device can also be linked to the camera with this type of feature.
Using a top mount will not be necessary if you have a front or rear facing camera. In terms of angle and comfort, side mounts are better suited to headgear with full face protection. Especially if you’re into aerodynamics, chin mounts may be ideal for some riders.
Types of Motorcycle bullet cameras
You can choose from a large number of cameras, each with its own style, type, and model. There are two types of motorcycles that you can choose from, and this list helps you to pick one that will suit your riding needs and your riding style.
Only certain models offer basic recording options and allow you to record only video footage. Many are not able to record at double the resolution. A player or editor later can review or edit video footage recorded by these cameras.
In addition to 4K recording quality, WiFi, and GPS, you’ll find that many models come with these extra features. For riders who want to focus on video editing, these types of integrated cameras are bundled together. As well as being mounted on helmets, the cameras can also be mounted on car dashboards or bike handlebars. This type of camera has a bulky design and a heavier weight, so keep that in mind before you purchase one.
Helmets prevent injuries to the rider’s head when he or she is struck on the head by obstacles. In order to make sure a camera is able to survive serious accidents, it should also have a protective housing. In light of the fragility of some models, I suggest buying a safe case with an impact-resistant design that’s reliable and durable. Even when the case is on, the camera should be protected, but you should still be able to use it.
Continuous recording with looping lets you keep recording regardless of whether there is space left on the SD card. The camera will overwrite earlier recordings in this mode, so that you can take photos as long as you like without worrying about running out of space. Activating this mode is often instantaneous on models with built-in shock sensors.
In contrast to the models under sixty dollars, which usually have pretty basic design, ones that come with GPS or multiple camera angles tend to be more expensive.
With batteries that last for long periods, you can get high-quality imaging and touchscreens for sixty to one hundred dollars.
More features, enhanced durability, and a sleeker design will be available with models over one hundred dollars, as will night vision and Bluetooth capabilities as well as better editing options.
The best camera for a cross-country trip is one which can handle inclement weather. A model with long battery life, a robust construction, and an efficient battery will also be beneficial. Typically, these kinds of cameras are more expensive, but if you want one that is both reliable and durable to record your journey with, it is worth the cost.
Best Motorcycle bullet camera FAQ
Are motorcycle bullet cameras legal?
There is no way that you would want to break the law when riding your motorcycle, so you should know exactly what the law is regarding motorcycle bullet cameras. You cannot always find out what the law states. In searching online for bullet cameras, you will find that there are a variety of opinions, and that discussions on forums are lively. Motorcycle bullet cameras are not illegal in the US per se. Modifications to motorcycle bullet s are illegal, however. Safety is the primary concern, so this is completely reasonable. Cycle bullet s can be compromised in a collision by modifying them so that they don’t properly protect the rider’s head. Using your bullet as a mounting location for an electronic device is therefore unwise and maybe even illegal. In contrast, most cameras are mounted on bullet s using adhesives, and they therefore don’t affect the bullet ‘s integrity. Therefore, you are probably staying in compliance with the law and your safety is protected. In case of questions, it is smart to check with law enforcement agencies in your area.
How can I make sure that it doesn’t get damaged?
If you are going to start using your motorcycle helmet camera, you need to make sure it does not suffer any damage. Below are some tips for protecting your camera. Purchase a robust product, and create a safe environment for it to operate. Due to its location on a helmet, helmet cameras must be waterproof. A waterproof case is required if the product is not tearproof. It is also crucial that the device is ruggedly built and enclosed in a robust case that’ll protect it from being physically damaged. In addition, you can do your part to protect it. When you ride, especially off-road, be mindful of what you are doing. Avoid high tunnels and tight tree branches. Neither could be safe, so use caution.
A Best Bullet Camera For Motorcycle can provide you with some beautiful photographs as well as capturing important events on your journey. There are many excellent cameras I have listed on my list that can be used for a variety of purposes, are durable, and offer excellent image quality. While using one of these cameras, you won’t have to worry about a shaky camera lens or blurry or fuzzy photos. They are also generally reasonably priced and can be used with the vast majority of Bullet styles. You can use this buying guide to make a decision about which bike camera suits your riding needs, given its capabilities, the time of day and whether you ride in windy and rainy conditions. In this buyer’s guide, you’ll learn more about what features are necessary to choose the right riding camera for you. By reading this guide, you’ll be able to narrow your choices down and find the perfect camera for your riding adventures.